Work Experience (10+ years)
- Accenture (UK)
2022 Aug - Present
Technical Architect (Tech Architecture Specialist)
Help customers develop and build scalable, resilient, secure, and cost-effective solutions on Cloud and Kubernetes. Develop solution architecture based on event-driven, microservices, serverless and cloud-native architectures, and implementation plans. Assess and recommend the best of breed technology solutions to address client needs. Document architecture proposal, and provide specifications to the development team. Collaborate with delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities using APIs and cloud integration technologies.
- Rishabh Software (IN)
2017 Jul - 2022 Jul
Design the solutions that match perfectly with an enterprise environment. Recommend the best practices for whole solution. Bridges the gap between business problems and technology solutions. Analyzed and developed technical solutions and architecture proposals to complex business problems from Proof of Concept to development, testing, production implementation and support. Successfully designed and delivered secure cloud solutions for many clients. Provide all necessary assistance in articulating where cloud services fit in best.
Work in an Agile software development life cycle and collaborate with development teams to achieve continuous software delivery. Perform analysis and evolution of customer requirements. Developed enterprise-level web applications and restful API's using ASP.NET Core and Angular.
- BanyanTree Software Solutions (IN)
2016 Jun - 2017 Jun
Senior Software Engineer
Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems. Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability. Design and construction of our REST API. Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Sypram Software (IN)
2014 Apr - 2016 May
Senior Software Engineer
Responsible for architecture, design and development of web applications (CMS, eCommerce). Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features. Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Odyssesus Solutions (IN)
2013 Jan - 2014 Mar
Junior Software Developer
completed with 61.44% (First Class).
completed with 89.33% (Distinction).
completed with 90.29% (Distinction).
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Well-Architected Proficient
- Exams: SAP, SSA
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer
- Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Exams: AZ-303,AZ-304,AZ-400,AZ-100,AZ-204,AZ-900,DP-900
AWS (6+ years)
- EC2, VPC, ELB, ASG, Route53, WAF
Azure (8+ years)
- App Services,ASE,Functions,APIM
- AKS, ACR, ACI, ADF
- DNS, CDN, Monitor, App Insights
- Compute Engine, VPC, CLB
- App Engine, Cloud Functions
- Memorystore, Cloud Storage, CDN
- Pub/Sub,Cloud SQL,Secret Manager
- Cloud DNS,Cloud Monitoring,Armor
DevOps* (4+ years)
- AWS/Azure/GCP (PaaS,IaaS,CaaS)
Web Development(10+ years)
- .NET/.NET Core(6), C#(10)
- MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
- Unit Testing (xUnit/NUnit, Moq)
Others* (10+ years)
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Trello
- MSSQL, Azure SQL, RDS/Aurora
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB
- GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab
- Oracle Cloud, Linux, Redis, UML
- Visual Studio, VS Code, Sourcetree
Willingness to learn Data Analytics.